SEGfL LoginRegister for access here
Victorians Online - newspaper download
tenterden station with pupils june 2006
Paper copies are also available, please contact SEGfL.
- Click here to download Page 1 pdf (398 KB)
Stephen?s Secret Online. Project Introduction.
- Click here to download Page 2 pdf (271 KB)
Modern vs Victorian
- Click here to download Page 3 pdf (214 KB)
Young Sleuths, Obituary, Platform Poetry
- Click here to download Pages 4 & 5 pdf (590 KB)
Railway Timeline 1825 to 2006. Victorian teaching resources, references and links.
- Click here to download Page 6 pdf (213 KB)
Videoconferencing across 34,000 km and 103 years. Pupils from East Sussex and Kent experienced 21st century video conferencing, Global Information Systems and ICT tools during their Victorian experience at the Kent and East Sussex railway. All the video-conferencing took place over a broadband Satellite link.
- Click here to download Page 7 pdf (307 KB)
Making the News. The Making The News (MTN) project combines all the challenges of writing for an audience with the satisfaction of seeing the final product published online. Schools taking part in ?Victorians Online? were able to publish their news items direct from the site and also once they had returned to school.
- Click here to download Page 8 pdf (356 KB)
Bicycle beats train. How a steam engine works.