SEGfL LoginRegister for access here
SEGfL launch new buying association
SBA goes live!
In October 2012 the South East Grid for Learning, launched the SEGfL Buying Association (SBA).
The SBA is a new service being offered to all schools within the South East Grid for Learning, specifically designed to save your school money when purchasing software licences, with Softcat's specialist skills and SEGfL's power of aggregation combining to attract substantial discounts for the region's schools.
Membership for schools and staff within SEGfL is free and by joining the SBA you will have access to:
The SBA Passport:
- single sign-on for access to all SBA services.
- discounted prices on major titles such as Microsoft, Adobe, Sophos, Securus, Symantec and Kaspersky
- assistance with all aspects of software licence management and purchases,
- provision of a dedicated Software Website for SEGfL, accessible from the SBA Passport portal (coming soon)
- dedicated telephone support and ordering assistance from Softcat's Education Team.
The SBA MarketPlace:
- teacher produced resources (free and low cost);
- online booking of CPD and other events from SEGfL Associates;
- access to purchase resource and online software at discounts.
To join today and to find out more about benefits of SBA membership simply go online http://sba.segfl.org.uk