SEGfL LoginRegister for access here
News & Events
- The John Betjeman Poetry Competition for Young People
- Living Islands: LIVE - 21 April to 4 July 2014
- e-Skills Professional Development and Employer Engagement Event
- First World War Training Workshop for Key Stages 2 and 3 Teachers
- Free Java Fundamentals training returns for a second year
- Drama Online
- RBWM and Reading Schools Transition Project
- New Childnet Guide on Facebook Graph Search
- Safer Internet Day 2014 - resources now available!
- Schools’ Birdwatch 2014
- Older Items
News & Events
The John Betjeman Poetry Competition for Young People is now open for children aged 10 to 13 years to send in a poem. The theme for 2014 is on the sense of 'place'. Entries must be in by 31 July 2014. More...
Follow the progress of the new born pufflings every day in your classroom and at home!
Living Islands: LIVE 2014 - A Puffin Season on Burhou is an exciting 12 week Science, ICT and cross-curricular project that will commence in April 2014. For 12 weeks, pupils in your school will have the unique opportunity to watch and observe the daily life of this sea bird colony and learn about the work of the Alderney Wildlife Trust and the beautiful island of Alderney.
1000 to 1530, Wednesday 12 March, 2014
BT Headquarters, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
Places free but limited. Lunch included. More...
Date: Wednesday 26th March or Thursday 27th March 2014
Venue: Encyclopedia Britannica, 2nd Floor Unity Wharf, 13 Mill Street, London, SE1 2BH
Hosted by the SEGfL Associates and Encyclopedia Britannica More...
22/11/2013 Drama Online
13/11/2013 RBWM and Reading Schools Transition Project